(1) All presentations must be prepared in English, Turkish, Georgian or Russian.
(2) Each talk will take 10-15 minutes. It is recommended to plan 10 minutes for presentation and 3-5 minutes for discussion.
(3) The following points must be taken into consideration when preparing your oral presentation: Ensure that you will be available at least 30 minutes before your session on the day of the conference. The equipment (PC and Data Projector) will be provided in the session rooms. The recommended software for your presentation file is Microsoft PowerPoint. Please bring your presentation file with a flash disk.
Publication after the conference:
(1) The papers presented in the conference will be published in either in the conference proceeding or in the international, peer-reviewed journals (listed below) or in the international edited e-books after the editorial process (according to your preference).
(2) Papers must be written and submitted in given languages only.
(3) Authors must follow the default template to submit their manuscripts.
(4) Authors should submit their manuscripts in .doc or .docx format by April 20, 2020. to The file name for the manuscripts should have Corresponding author’s surname
Information about our journals and e-book:
EUROASIA JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES https://www.euroasiajournal.com/
EUROASIA JOURNAL OF APPLIED SCIENCES https://www.euroasiajournal.org/
SCOPUS INDEXED JOURNALS - for more information email@example.com
Electrical and Electronic Engineering (SCOPUS Indexed)
Mechanical Engineering (SCOPUS Indexed)
Educational Research (SCOPUS Indexed)
- FOR E-BOOK CHAPTERS AND E-BOOKS
IKSAD INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING HOUSE
Book chapter fee- 50 USD
E-Book fee- 100 USD