(1) All presentations must be prepared in English, Turkish, Georgian or Russian.
(2) Each talk will take 10-15 minutes. It is recommended to plan 10 minutes for presentation and 3-5 minutes for discussion.
(3) The following points must be taken into consideration when preparing your oral presentation: Ensure that you will be available at least 30 minutes before your session on the day of the conference. The equipment (PC and Data Projector) will be provided in the session rooms. The recommended software for your presentation file is Microsoft PowerPoint. Please bring your presentation file with a flash disk.
Publication after the conference:
(1) The papers presented in the conference will be published in either in the conference proceeding or in the international, peer-reviewed journals (listed below) or in the international edited e-books after the editorial process (according to your preference).
(2) Papers must be written and submitted in given languages only.
(3) Authors must follow the default template to submit their manuscripts.
(4) Authors should submit their manuscripts in .doc or .docx format to The file name for the manuscripts should have Corresponding author’s surname
Information about our journals and e-book:
EUROASIA JOURNAL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES https://www.euroasiajournal.com/
EUROASIA JOURNAL OF APPLIED SCIENCES https://www.euroasiajournal.org/
3- INTERNATIONAL BOOK SECTION PUBLICATION:
Participants can publish their full texts as international book chapters if they wish. We have an agreement with ISPEC Publishing Agency as the symposium organization. ISPEC Agency charges 210 TL for the works accepted for publication in accordance with our agreement. If you want to publish your work as a book section, please first carefully examine the publication calendar, books to be published and other details on the website of the publishing agency. You should send your book chapters directly to the publisher in accordance with the publishing agency's publishing rules. Our congress organization does not have the authority to take any initiative and intervene in the edited book publishing process.
All work and transactions in this regard are carried out between our participants and the publishing agency.
Broadcasting agency website